Creative Arts and Worship Pastor
Grace Chapel, Minerva, OH
The role of the Creative Arts and Worship Pastor (CAWP) is to oversee all elements of service programming including music, audio, video, lighting, creative elements and series planning for Grace Chapel under the direction and leadership of the Senior Pastor.
The Creative Arts and Worship Pastor will be responsible for the following:
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Program Planning: Responsible for all details related to the planning and execution of dynamic programs including, but not limited to, weekend worship services, leadership events and other ministry programs.
2. Creative Development: Responsible for driving the creative direction of Grace Chapel including, but not limited to, service programming, promotions and digital media.
3. Series Development: Responsible for working with senior pastor to plan and develop series that accomplish the vision as well as spiritual, educational and organizational goals of the church.
4. Musical Direction: Responsible for casting vision, monitoring and influencing the musical direction of Grace Chapel to ensure it reflects the vision, values and goals of the church.
5. Video Production: Responsible for developing the people, philosophy, systems and deadlines related to the production of video for worship services and other ministry initiatives.
?6. Technical Direction: Responsible for overseeing the audio, lighting, and video technology for Grace Chapel including maintenance, programming and purchasing.
7. Budget: Responsible for overseeing and managing the creative arts budget. Ensures that all guidelines for expenses and purchases are followed by team members.
8. Staff Supervision and Development: Responsible for developing and providing leadership to the creative arts team. The CAWP recruits, leads, evaluates and mentors existing creative arts volunteers and prioritizes future staffing needs.
9. Communications: Responsible for overseeing the communications team to create consistency in messaging, branding and promotions.
10. Other duties as assigned.
* To be considered for this role, applicants must provide a video of them singing and/or leading worship.
Modeling Biblical Priorities: Responsible for upholding Biblical priorities and core values of Grace Chapel. The CAWP should represent a growing personal relationship with Christ. The CAWP models a strong relationship with his spouse (if
married) and children (if applicable). The CAWP strives to fulfill his purpose in life and ministry while demonstrating integrity in words, relationships and actions. These objectives are accomplished by:
- Committing to a daily quiet-time with God.
- Participating in a Grace Chapel small group on a regular basis.
- Setting appropriate boundaries to protect character and ?integrity.
- Developing personal evangelism opportunities within and ?outside the church.
- Supporting the ministries of Grace Chapel by faithfully giving ?at least 10% of gross income.
- Adhering to and encompassing the qualities and characteristics ?required of Grace Chapel employees, as defined by the Staff Handbook.
***Please email your resume, salary requirements, and sample of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org