The mission of Community Church of Greenwood is to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ and live in full obedience to Him. Supporting this mission are four pillars: Generous Living, Biblical Community, Spiritual Growth, and Engaged Outreach.
The Student Pastor will oversee ministries related to both middle and high school students and their parents. This individual will provide a clear vision for building a program where unchurched students would love to attend and all students who call CCG
home are encouraged to grow closer in their relationships to God, each other, and their friends who are far from God.
A bachelor’s degree and some experience working with students are highly preferable. A successful candidate will possess the following skills, experiences, and character traits, among others:
- An authentic, growing faith in Christ
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Strong work ethic
- Creativity in designing events and experiences relevant to students
- A passion for reaching students for Jesus and helping them grow in community
- A willingness to connect with students of various backgrounds and interests
- A history of successfully recruiting and empowering volunteers
- Proven ability to build or grow an organization