VIDEO/MEDIA ARTS JOB POSTING
You will be responsible for assisting in the creation of public content to be played on any number of platforms, including broadcast television, internet, and church services. In this dynamic position, you can expect to be working on several projects at once,
work under strict deadlines, and be an active part of a creative team. You will need the ability to effectively pitch ideas, offer creative solutions to problems, and think of innovative ways to reach a desired audience.
This person also must be a team-building leader with a servant’s heart. Must work well with a variety of personalities and be self-motivated. Ideal candidate will think out-of-the-box and enjoy new creative ideas. We are looking for someone who can bring vision
and creativity. Must be a person who exemplifies high integrity and strong character.
• A minimum of five years of relevant editing and/or graphics experience.
• Must have at least two years of experience cutting short video in the form of promotional materials.
• Ability to manage priorities, work independently at times, and work closely within a team. The ability to work on multiple concurrent projects is essential.
• Must be an expert in Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Audition. Skills on additional editing systems appreciated, particularly graphic based editing.
• Must have technical knowledge of all aspects of video editing, including importing content, working with a variety of compression formats, basic audio sweetening, and DVD authoring.
• Must be able to work with footage from varying formats and qualities ranging from flipcams to HD footage, as well as the ability to make the file formats work seamlessly together.
• Must be willing to work on a variety of projects which vary in length, including short, quick turnaround projects (which take a few hours) to projects that take several months to complete.
• Must have strong communications skills – verbal, written and presentation.
• An interest in learning new technologies;
• Function well in a fast-paced environment, possess a “can do" attitude, be self-motivated, and have the ability to work independently.
• Flexible schedule with some weekend and evening hours to be expected.
Additional desired, but not required, skills:
• Editing/graphics for print media
• Have experience creating motion graphics
• Website design/implementation
• Have added experience problem solving on MAC's and internet solutions for staff
• Experience within a 5,000 plus person church
We operate entirely on MAC's.
When applying, please include: resume, cover page, & video reel. Email these items to email@example.com.