Grace Community Church (www.ohiograce.com) in Fremont, Ohio is looking for a Technical Director II to serve in a growing environment. We have demonstrated consistent growth for each of the last 25 years
with over 1,800 weekly attendance in 2015. We have a very stable working environment with the average tenure being nearly 10 years amongst full time ministry staff. Our management style allows for you to grow and experience ministry within a Bible believing
atmosphere. Come join a team that enjoys working together as we see lives changed every week.
We are looking for a qualified, teachable candidate that will serve within the technical department. We ask that the candidate be able to take direct leadership in 2 or more of the following areas:
- Office IT and networking
- Sunday morning production (audio, lighting, video, and volunteer scheduling)
- Creative video production and editing in a timely manner with a high standard of excellence
- Secondary Campus Tech
Additional areas of need include stage set design, scheduling and shepherding volunteers.
This is a full time salary position with the expectation of 45-50 hours a week, including weekly services. Compensation is based on experience and education.
- $30,000/year salary
- 2 weeks’ vacation per year
- 9 holidays per year
- Up to $1,500 reimbursed moving expenses
- 2% of salary retirement bonus after 2 rolling years on staff
- Confesses to be a born again Christian and demonstrates it within their lifestyle
- Teachable attitude and understanding of how technical arts fits within the entire church model
- Self-starting, needs minimal supervision