1. At least three years experience working with audio, lighting, and video equipment in a local church and/or other production setting.
2. At least three years’ experience mixing worship teams and/or bands.
3. Positive, flexible, adaptable and collaborative.
4. Excellent event planning and organizational skills for multiple upcoming events.
5. Ability to serve those on the platform.
6. Ability to serve those attending.
7. Ability to lead and equip technical volunteers.
8. Ability to manage, prioritize, and provide status reports for multiple projects and deadlines.
9. Ability to work in a way that reflects a high level of motivation, self-direction, collaboration and enthusiasm.
10. Ability to support a wide-range of projects and activities while consistently producing product of the highest quality.
11. Ability to effectively and efficiently troubleshoot problems.
12. Ability to recruit and train teams of volunteers.
13. Ability to interface and work with the rest of the Calvary Church ministry.
14. Subscribe to and affirm the Statement of Faith and Covenant of Calvary Church.
15. Remain a member in good standing of Calvary Church.
16 Be a regular participant in public worship at Calvary Church.
B. RESPONSIBILITIES The Roseville campus Technical Arts Director will give leadership and provide ministry to Calvary Church and related ministries in the following ways:
1. Recruit, train, and coach volunteer production teams which include: Camera operator/Switchers, Audio Engineers, ProPresenter operators, and Light board operators.
2. Manage and perform equipment maintenance.
3. Recruit, train and lead volunteer teams and mix for weekly rehearsals, weekend services, and special events.
4. Program lights for weekly services and special events.
5. Edit sermon video and post online.
6. Design and build new set designs.
7. Manage and schedule people to work miscellaneous events like weddings, funerals, and rental groups.
8. Maintain meaningful contact and participation with the Calvary Church pastoral staff, administrative support staff and related ministries.
9. Purchase and integrate new equipment, including working with and overseeing vendors for new equipment installs.
10. Fulfill other responsibilities as assigned.
1. Reports to the Contemporary Worship Director.
2. Supports worship staff in the areas of weekend services.
3. Coordinates with other members of the church staff.