Heritage Church exists to help people find and follow God. The spiritual need among today’s youth is continually growing. In a time when they are told to center their life on their desires and push off their commitment to God, we want to prepare them for
their next stage of life by helping them center their life on Christ.
Heritage seeks a Youth Pastor who will lead and coordinate the ministry for Jr. and Sr. High at our Lake Zurich Campus, as well as overseeing the launch of Youth Ministry at our additional campuses.
A candidate must demonstrate a resume of wins in Student Ministry, a history of sustained leadership, high-level communication skills, ability to empower others, and readiness to grow in their role with the continued expansion of our church.
The Youth Pastor will be responsible for leading our team of three Student Ministry Directors and Volunteer team to create ministry environments where our values are experienced and replicated. The priorities over the first two years in this role are as
- Leading Youth Directors to implement plan of excellent youth services, small groups, relational activities, and outreach to local schools.
- Recruit, train, and mobilize Leader team.
- Build and empower others to run ministry systems (assimilation, communication, resourcing families, activities).
- Develop and facilitate the launch of Youth Ministry across Heritage’s additional campuses.
- Partner with parents to prepare their student for the next stage of life.
- Preaching and leading overall content delivery strategy.
Before applying, please ensure you meet the following requirements:
-Bachelors degree from an accredited educational institution or commensurate marketplace experience.
-At least five years experience as primary leader in a group that has grown to over 75, preference given to experience in large or multi-site church environments.
For additional info and a full job description, please email Mark Larson at email@example.com