Brazoria First Assemblies Core Values:
- Deep Respect For God
- Deep Respect For Man
- Servant Hood
Our Children's ministry is not just to get them to heaven but to develop our children in a culture that answers to these 4 Core Values. We are looking for a Children's Pastor who understands the development stages of a child and has the ability
to create ministry opportunities for children to discover God, themselves, others and the world. We realize a child is not born thinking the world is coming to an end but designed to discover and explore. We believe each child has an assignment to use their
gifts, to work with others, to solve problems and become a Blessing to the human family. We know that only through Jesus Christ will they be ready to live and die.
- Enjoy developing Children.
- Degree in Children's Ministry, Education or equivalent years of experience.
- Self Starter
- Team Builder
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to plan a calendar and project the budget.
- Oversee children's ministry from birth to 12 years.
- Recruit and train team members.
- Lead Children"s ministry on Sunday Morning and Wednesday evenings.
- To develop curriculum or find curiculum to prepare children for the world they will live in to God's Glory.