The Call Church is seeking a full time pastor for our 6th-12th grade students and for our young adults. We are a church that has grown quickly over the past few months and we are looking for a pastor who is creative and able to
launch new ministries that will reach new students, build them up in their faith, and create communities where life transformation is taking place. Our student ministries are just getting started so the ideal candidate would be someone who is innovative and
a good team builder.
The Call Church is located in the foothills of Northern California, about 1 hour from Sacramento, and is reaching over 300 people each Sunday.
To apply, please e-mail a resume, bio, and photo to email@example.com. Any recorded sermons/messages that can be sent would be helpful as well.
The Call Church
Youth and Young Adults Pastor
- A professed commitment to Jesus Christ that is demonstrated through Christian growth and is a model of spiritual leadership and lifestyle in ministry and family life.
- Meet the qualifications of a pastor 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1: 5-9
- A commitment to the pastors and staff, supporting the vision and philosophy of ministry of The Call Church.
(Connect, Grow, Serve, Reach)
- Supports the ministry of The Call Church through regular prayer, financial giving, and attendance of church events.
- Must be a good and engaging communicator, self motivated leader, love students and young adults and have a passion for outreach and evangelism.
- Must have good relationship skills with all age levels and possess basic administrative skills.
- Agrees to the standards set in the The Call Church Staff and Volunteer Core Values.
- Possess the attitude of a team player and puts the needs of the church as a whole above personal ministry. Also demonstrates a teachable spirit.
Youth Ministry Responsibilities:
- Develop a youth ministry that fulfills the Vision of The Call Church
Connect – a ministry that connects students to one another. Provide an atmosphere where jr. and sr. high students are connecting in relationships and friendships with one another, treating one another as family.
Grow – a ministry that fosters growth in each student’s relationship with God. Develop a discipleship process where students are maturing in their relationship with God and taught how to continue their development as individuals through
personal prayer, study of the Bible, memorization, etc…
Serve – a ministry where students are encouraged to use their gifts to minister to one another, the church as a whole, and their community. Help students identify how God has shaped them to serve and giving them opportunity and planning
service trips for them to use their gifts.
Reach – a ministry where students who don’t know Christ are being introduced to him and where students are making first time decisions for Jesus. Developing a youth ministry where non- Christian kids are coming and experiencing what
church is all about and where students who already believe in Christ are being taught how to share their faith with others. Plan special outreach events and be connected with youth in the community.
- Continue development of the Sunday morning program and the mid week program to reach and minister to both Jr. high and Sr. high students.
- Be the primary communicator at youth events.
- Recruit and motivate adult/student volunteers for leadership in the youth ministry program and meet consistently for encouragement, prayer, and ministry planning.
- Develop a core of student leaders for the youth ministry.
- Plan monthly events for outreach and service.
- Be available for the needs of students and families who may be in need of ministry and partner with parents in the spiritual development of their students.
- Pray for the student ministry leaders, students, and families.
Young Adults Responsibilities:
- Develop a ministry for young adults that is accomplishing the purposes of our church: Connect, Grow, Serve, and Reach.
- Lead a small group for young adults for spiritual growth and connection.
- Develop volunteer leadership within this ministry.