Oak Pointe Church located in Novi Michigan, is a non-denominational, very dynamic, and growing church. We are looking to add to our team an experienced Audio, Video, Lighting Technician (A.V.L.T.) to support the growing technical needs for all
ministries and events at OPC and Oak Pointe Church Milford. This person must be proficient in the areas of audio, video, lighting, and staging, and must also be able to lead teams, manage large projects, and multi-task.
This is a full-time salaried position.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ: Loving God and loving others, exhibiting a desire to live in relationship with those within the church and without.
1. Education: None required, but must possess a strong skill set and competency in operating high end audio systems, setting up and programing stage lighting as well as usage of multi camera video systems for I-Mag, graphics support and recording
2. Experience: Proven ability to lead volunteer or staff teams, and to manage large projects through to completion. Must be proficient in production technology and demonstrate a high degree of competency in live production.
3. Characteristics: Exhibit a servant's spirit and Christian character in the areas of integrity, dependability and perseverance. Should be proactive, innovative, detail-oriented, a self starter, and a team player. Should also have strong verbal
and written communication skills, and the ability to multitask.
4. Skills: Strong ability to build and lead teams, oversee initiatives, and matrix manage.
5. Requirements: Should be a member of Oak Pointe Church or willing to begin the membership process immediately. Should also affirm the vision and direction of OPC.
Set up and running FOH audio systems for services and ministry events as needed
Setup, program and run lighting systems for services and ministry events as needed.
Setup up and operate video systems for services and ministry events as needed
Design and implement stage designs
Provide maintenance, cleaning, organization, inventory, documentation, and possible repair of all audio, video, lighting, and staging systems.
Setup, program and run A-V-L systems for Oak Pointe's ministries and events.
Train staff and volunteers.
Recruit and develop volunteers.
Provide above aforementioned duties at Oak Pointe Church campuses(s) as needed