Woodcrest Chapel is looking for a Technical Director to provide leadership to their Staff and Volunteer Teams; equipping them to creatively using technology to communicate Biblical truth. The Technical Director will need to build best practices, systems, and guidelines so that the production experience of Woodcrest is consistent throughout venues and campuses. Expertise in digital audio production, stage lighting, scenic design, and live video production is required. This is a position for someone who is a strong, proven leader who is more excited by the success of their teams than their own individual contributions.
Experience with multi-site churches and broadcast video delivery is preferred.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Oversee the Production Teams and Systems that execute Sunday Services and Events.
• Proactively consider how to best use technology for the church and maximize department resources.
• Lead, recruit, train, and mentor technical staff, interns and volunteer teams.
• Dedication to personal and spiritual growth; continuing technical education as well as leadership development.
• Provide spiritual friendship for team members: Know them, love them, celebrate them, and serve them.
Serve as point-of-contact to direct them towards growth opportunities.
• Participate in the planning and execution of worship moments using technology as a vehicle for storytelling.
• Serve as primary weekend service director.
Create and distribute (w/PA) the schedule for Production teams in a timely manner
Directly lead Stage Manager Team and Service Director Team
• Contribute to Creative Process
Come prepared to weekly Creative Team meeting with ideas to help creatively communicate the message.
Provide follow-up technical support for the ideas created in meetings.
Be solution oriented
• Provide Technical Support
Ensure systems campus wide systems are user friendly and are proactively maintained.
(Main auditorium, gym, studio, Kidcrest, and the Edge)
Job Skills and Requirements:
• An authentic follower of Christ and able to model core values of Woodcrest Chapel
• Able to articulate a call to seeker ministry and the creative arts.
• Passionate about discipling, mentoring, coaching, and developing others.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills.
• Heart to create a team environment and foster a sense of unity among team members.
• Self-motivated, self-directed team player
• A creative problem solver who puts ministry first. Providing support through win-win solutions.
• The ability to lead up.
• In depth system knowledge audio, lighting, video, projection and set design.
• Experience with video delivery over fiber/dedicated ISP streams, networking, & multisite church environments.
• Flexibility and understanding of ministry “seasons”
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship Tech & IT DirectorLee's Summit Community Church
- Lee's Summit, Missouri
- October 25
Media/Visual ArtsOrchardville Church
- Xenia, Illinois
- October 25
Director of Audio Visual ArtsManchester United Methodist Church
- Manchester, Missouri
- October 24
Campus ProducerScottsdale Bible Church
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- October 24
Lighting DirectorParkview Christian Church
- Orland Park, Illinois
- October 24
We are the only not for profit group in the world that provides relational staffing and coaching services for Christian leaders so that Kingdom-minded organizations thrive.
We are connected fans, Slingers, staff, lead associates, and a management team who discover talent and solutions. Our vision is to see remarkable leaders for remarkable churches.
We are personal, leveraging what we know and who we know for the best team possible. Our goal is the perfect transition.
We ar More...