The Video Director will oversee all video production at Victory World’s weekend services,church wide events, multi-site campuses, and broadcast environments including online church. This position will be responsible for managing all aspects of video
direction, engineering, and operational support. The Video Director will also oversee Victory World’s video system infrastructure, equipment operation, and staff/volunteer training.
This is a position for someone who is a strong, proven leader, who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who is creative, and on the cutting edge of technology and innovation. Experience with multi-site churches and video broadcast delivery over fiber
optic networks is required.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Ensure that all video systems are fully operational and that maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs are promptly addressed.
• Coordinate media assets with the Experience Team to ensure that graphics and videos are tested and ready for use.
• Research, develop, and implement new broadcast technology to support Victory World’s growing vision.
• Assist the leadership team in proactive information gathering and equipment estimates as special projects develop.
• Create and Establish a plan for recruitment, training, and equipping of both staff and volunteer teams.
• Oversee the purchase, operation, and maintenance of video equipment.
• Actively participate in the life of Victory World and the production team.
Job Skills and Requirements
• Exhibit a servant's heart and Christian character through integrity, dependability, and perseverance.
• Productivity-focused and independent problem solver.
• Calm under pressure, excel in fast-paced project timeframes, be adaptable, and meet deadlines.
• Productivity-focused, proven to be a quick, independent problem solver.
• Network and IT based systems experience and knowledge
• Extensive working knowledge of television production, HD signal processing, signal theory, and network infrastructure
• A solid working knowledge of the maintenance and operations of broadcast equipment such as: digital video, microwave, satellite systems, broadcast distribution and interconnect systems that include: fiber, telephone, LAN, WAN, serial data, and remote control
• Must have working knowledge of mac/pc based projection software.
• Experience working with broadcast video servers i.e. Ross, Omneon, Grass Valley.
• May be called upon for lifting, pulling, climbing, bending, carrying, and pushing as needed to set up activities and events. Ability to lift 50 pounds preferred. Drivers license and clean driving record to operate church owned and rental vehicles.
• Prior experience in the church production environment preferred.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience. Consideration will be given to candidates having experience and demonstrated
proficiency in field. 5-8 years of related Broadcast engineering experience.