Position Title: Children’s Director/Pastor
Reports to: Executive Director of Family Ministry
This position is responsible for envisioning, leading and executing children’s worship experiences cross campus, creating relevant worship/creative arts experiences that will take our children & their families on a journey, including but not limited to leading
large-group volunteer events, while championing our community & missions values throughout the year.
Required skills / experience
- Persuasive leadership and collaborative team-building of volunteer leaders
- Demonstrated ability to plan Childrens ministry events, activities for large and small groups.
- Clear and effective communication skills (speaking and writing)
- Commitment to our values by demonstrating leadership & participation in all 3 values (Worship, Community & Mission)
- Lead a community group for parents, three (3) a year for a min 3 week series
- Create mission opportunities for KW Leaders & families to experience living out missions atleast twice a year
- Strong influencing skills, able to lead up, down and laterally within an organization.
- Serve as Parent Liaison building relationships with parents
- Problem resolution, leveraging strong creative and problem-solving skills.
- Effectively manage budget fiscally
Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science preferable or 3-4 years in children’s ministry role as Administrator or director
The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates personal growth, healthy relationships, and a desire for accountability.
- Strong work ethic, a self-starter, demonstrates initiative and ownership of results.
- Flexible, capable, comfortable and energized by working in many ministry areas.
- Neat, organized, structured work approach coupled with good time management skills.
Position can be PT or Quarter Time (3/4) leading a Children's Team of 3 (Volunteer Coordinator, Campus Administrator & Weekend Experience Coordinator)