Hill Country Bible Church Austin is a growing, multi-site church with a passion for reaching people with the life-changing reality of Jesus Christ. We are looking for a relational leader who has at least 2-3 years staff experience growing a student ministry
and equipping and empowering adult volunteers and leaders.
The person who serves in this role will:
- Connect and engage with students in a variety of ways – from teaching on Sundays, leading discipleship groups in the week, visiting the local schools, participating in the life of students and more
- Have a passion for the gospel and be excited to lead and serve in the Brushy Creek Community of Greater Austin
- Have a great ability to engage, encourage and empower adults and parents to lead and serve in the ministry
- Value Small Group community
- Be able to flourish in the complexities of a large church and effectively live out “one church in multiple locations"
About us and our Brushy Creek Campus:
- Our vision is to reach every man, woman and child in Greater Austin with the life-changing reality of Jesus Christ
- Our prayer is to see this vision accomplished by multiplying disciples, planting churches, launching multi-site campuses, and partnering with like-minded ministries and churches
- We have planted 25 autonomous churches since 1996
- Hill Country Bible Church Austin is the original and largest and runs over 6,000 on Sundays; we launched our first multi site campus in the Steiner Ranch community of Austin in 2009; our Brushy Creek Campus opened in January of 2015, so we are celebrating
the first year anniversary; we plan to open a Leander Campus in early 2017
- The Brushy Creek Campus averages 450+ in worship, with about 80 students involved in student ministry; this campus is positioned to grow in a fast-expanding and strategic area
If you would like to be considered for this pastoral position, do not apply through the church staffing website or link, but visit the employment page (under “ABOUT US”) of our website at www.hcbc.com. Qualified
candidates should send their resume to email@example.com.