This position is the primary person responsible for overseeing our media (including all A/V/L) and communications.
Responsibilites include but aren't limited to:
1. Oversee and direct all media and tech needs (A/V/L) for entire campus, primarily in the worship center. Leading and scheduling media teams for any church/non-church events mainly focusing on Sunday morning worship experiences. Oversee media upgrades both
present and future. We would hope this person can become our FOH engineer while training our other volunteers.
2. Oversee all communication needs; including website, social media, videos, and graphic design (sermon series graphics, logo design).
3. Oversee part-time IT/Networking position
Follower of Christ.
Bachelor's degree in a ministry or tech related field.
- 3 years experience in a church or ministry field
- advanced knowledge of all things audio, video, and lighting; experience working with both analog and digital audio consoles, and digital lighting consoles
- Background in Mac computers and related products
- experience in audio, video and graphic design software (Ableton, Pro Tools, Final Cut, Adobe Premier, Photoshop, etc.)
- Ability to lead and build teams both professionally and spiritually
If you think you fit this position, send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.