Christ Church United Methodist in Louisville, Kentucky is seeking a full-time Director of Children’s Ministries who will provide primary leadership for an exciting and growing ministry to children and their families from birth through fifth grade. Supervising
two part-time staff coordinators, developing teams of volunteers and empowering parents are the core responsibilities to help children become living proof of God’s love, one person at a time. Average worship attendance is 1,300/week with a children’s ministry
involvement 275/week with potential to reach over 600 children. The Director of Children’s Ministry must have a passion and a vision for ministry in a large church setting; experience in developing adult volunteer leaders; excellent organization and administrative
abilities; and skills in building teamwork among fellow staff and volunteers. Visit the church’s website at www.ccum.net/jobs for more information. For questions and to apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of Children’s Ministry required; large church setting preferred.
- College degree required; Christian Education degree preferred.
- Professional certification preferred: Christian Education, Children’s Ministry, or equivalent
- Understands a variety of Christian Education models
- Advocates United Methodist theology and doctrine