Thornapple Valley Church is church for un-churched people. We have a passion to serve people far from God and all are welcome. TVC was founded 36 years ago with current attendance at 1300 and several thousand people calling it home. The broadcast campus
is located in rural Hastings, MI. with a second campus in Middleville. We will be launching a third campus in September of 2016 with our eye on a fourth in the coming years. Hastings is located just 30 minutes southeast of Grand Rapids and less than an hour
from Lake Michigan.
We are looking for qualified, teachable candidates that would be willing to serve as a Worship Leader for our Delton Campus or our fourth campus. These are full time positions with starting salary based on experience. If
you would like to be a part of a fun staff that loves to work hard, please send us a resume. We are looking for LEADERS who can recruit, train and develop other leaders to grow the church.
One of the primary roles of a worship leader is to imbed the DNA of Thornapple Valley Church into your campus. Our culture is critical. This role may also include other responsibilities (TBD).
Below you will find a basic job description of the role and what it entails.
Title: Delton Worship Leader
Directs to: Delton Campus Pastor
Directs: Delton Creative Arts Volunteers
TVC Delton Worship Leader
The TVC Worship Leader position is a full time position that includes other roles TBD. The primary focus of this position is to provide leadership to the Delton campus when it comes to the weekend worship services. This includes all of the music, media,
and set design for the weekend experience. It will be critical for this person to have both a skill set and experience at leading others in worship along with the ability to recruit, train and develop other volunteers.
- Must fully support the mission and passion of Thornapple Valley Church.
- Must have the ability to lead the church into worship.
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills, and the ability to build teams.
- Must be organized and able to communicate well with others
- Must be able to develop and communicate a vision for TVC Delton worship team.
- Provide leadership and oversight to TVC worship team and Tech Team.
- Must have completed the full application requirements for Children’s Ministry
- Must have a working knowledge of sound, video, and lighting
- Provide leadership and oversight to the following teams
- Worship Team (Delton)
- Tech Team (Delton)
- Programming Team (Delton)
- Setup/Tear Down Worship Equipment
- Recruit volunteers for teams as needed
- Set up schedules for weekend services for all teams as needed
- Meet with Direct and TVC Worship Central Support as required
- Oversee and update all SO’s for our weekly services in Delton
- Dotted line to TVC Worship Central Support to develop and deepen their worship leading ability
- Oversee teams for set design change
- Oversee teams for getting media from Hastings to Delton
- Lead worship on the weekends
If interested in applying for the job please submit a resume. Also fill out the "application form" which can be found here http://tvcweb.com/employment-opportunities/