Salem Evangelical Free Church has had a Gospel impact on the Fargo/Moorhead/West Fargo Metro for over 35 years. We are a multi-site church of 800+ with one church facility in Fargo, ND and a second facility in Moorhead, MN which we renovated
and opened in 2011. On Sunday mornings we have two services at Salem East in Moorhead and one service at our Fargo location, which we call Central.
Salem's mission is to glorify God and make disciples. Salem is known for it's strong commitment to the Bible and expository preaching, Youth Ministry, Children's Ministry, unity in Christ, active involvement in world missions, every believer ministry and
a warm friendliness. Salem is a multi-generational congregation with many families.
This past year Salem has embarked on a Five Year Strategic Plan called SALEM 2020. This has moved Salem to begin using missional communities to make disciples who can make disciples. This is extremely important to Salem's leaders. We are also aggressively
designing a leadership pipeline for Salem that will allow Salem to consistently prepare, equip, inspire and multiply leaders for all areas of the church. It is an exciting time to come to Salem and help lead the church into a new season of fruitful ministry!
- Salem is looking for an energetic mobilizer to be the first Campus Pastor for our East Campus in Moorhead, Minnesota which opened in August of 2011.
- The qualified candidate will be able to lead the adult disciplemaking efforts of Salem East, including all group life and Sunday school ministry. Special emphasis will be placed on utilization of Salem’s new missional communities called Life Groups.
- This candidate will have a pastoral heart and work with Campus Elders and Life Group leaders to ensure for the care of those who call Salem East their church home.
- This candidate will lead Salem East’s assimilation ministry.
- This candidate will be a team-builder and leadership developer who develops ministry team leaders who can lead Salem East’s people into effective ministry during the week in groups or on Sunday morning ministry teams.
- This candidate will provide a strong pastoral presence on Sunday mornings on and off the stage and during the week providing individual and group pastoral counseling, referrals and pastoral functions like membership, wedding, funeral, baptism and baby dedication
preparation and preaching 4-6 times a year.
- This candidate will lead with a servant’s heart a team of elders, deacons and staff to provide oversight of Salem East.
- This candidate will supervise other pastoral staff as assigned by the Sr. Pastor.
- This candidate will be a team player who works closely with the Sr. Pastor and fully supports and champions the Mission, Vision, Strategies and Core Doctrinal Beliefs of Salem.
Interested Applicants can send a resume and coverletter to email@example.com