- Lead and shepherd the Junior High Ministry by developing, coordinating and administering an effective discipleship strategy.
- Support parents in raising a generation that delights in Christ and the authority of His Word.
- Provide oversight, direction and discipleship of the adult leaders.
- Lead a team of adult leaders in the creation and operation of the Junior High ministry including Sunday morning gatherings, Thursday night Youth Group, regularly scheduled special events, etc.
- Execute Biblically accurate and gospel-focused meetings for Junior High students
- Create and manage Junior High Ministry calendar that will drive the activities and teaching time of the ministry
- Direct recruitment and training of adult leaders/helpers as needed for weekly activities and special events
- Support and equip the parents/guardians of the Junior High Students
- Develop and disciple a group of student leaders
- Implement program management including security policies and procedures in support of weekly meetings and special events
- Plan and conduct periodic meetings to assess the needs of student families.
- Work with applicable staff to cast a vision and expectation for each student to be discipled through various mediums (e.g. small groups, Vacation Bible School, summer camp, etc.)
Develop a presence within the schools and junior high related groups of our community with an emphasis on outreach (i.e. evangelism).