First Presbyterian Church
March 23, 2016
CHILDREN’S AND YOUTH PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR
The Program Administrator shall report directly the Director of Children’s Ministries and Director of Youth Ministries.
To serve the church by assisting the Children’s and Youth Ministry program’s communication needs and project management support.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform website updates and edits of text content, photographs, mp3 and video links, and layout improvements as needed.
- Communicate ministry and program events through established accounts such as Facebook and Constant Contact/Mail Chimp.
- Program Support
- Cooperate with and assist the Directors in fulfilling day-to-day event tasks and projects of the various activities of Children’s and Youth Ministries. Possibilities might include:
i. Creating flyers for various programs and activities
ii. Shopping and stocking supplies
iii. Making phone calls or sending group emails
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records for both Children’s and Youth Ministries:
i. program registrations and fees
ii. family ministry database maintained through ACS
iii. attendance records
- Coordinate materials and registration for Children’s and Youth Ministry programs including summer mission trips, camps, seasonal workshops, and other events.
HOURS AND AVAILABILITY:
The Program Administrator should work 20 hours per week, Monday through Thursday, with availability on Sunday mornings as needed. May increase to 25 hours per week in busy seasons.
- 2-year Associates degree, with Bachelors degree preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office a must
- Previous experience with website updating and maintenance
- Experience with or ability to learn ACS database, Constant Contact, and Mail Chimp
- Good written and verbal communication skills
REVIEW OF PERFORMANCE AND COMPENSATION:
An annual written review of performance will be conducted by the Children’s and Youth Director in conjunction with the Personnel Ministry Council. An annual review of compensation will be conducted by the Personnel Ministry Council.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to First Presbyterian Church Evanston via