First Presbyterian Church
March 23, 2016
CHILDRENďż˝™S AND YOUTH PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR
The Program Administrator shall report directly the Director of Childrenâ€™s Ministries and Director of Youth Ministries.
To serve the church by assisting the Childrenâ€™s and Youth Ministry programâ€™s communication needs and project management support.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform website updates and edits of text content, photographs, mp3 and video links, and layout improvements as needed.
- Communicate ministry and program events through established accounts such as Facebook and Constant Contact/Mail Chimp.
- Program Support
- Cooperate with and assist the Directors in fulfilling day-to-day event tasks and projects of the various activities of Childrenâ€™s and Youth Ministries. Possibilities might include:
i. Creating flyers for various programs and activities
ii. Shopping and stocking supplies
iii. Making phone calls or sending group emails
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records for both Childrenâ€™s and Youth Ministries:
i. program registrations and fees
ii. family ministry database maintained through ACS
iii. attendance records
- Coordinate materials and registration for Childrenâ€™s and Youth Ministry programs including summer mission trips, camps, seasonal workshops, and other events.
HOURS AND AVAILABILITY:
The Program Administrator should work 20 hours per week, Monday through Thursday, with availability on Sunday mornings as needed. May increase to 25 hours per week in busy seasons.
- 2-year Associates degree, with Bachelors degree preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office a must
- Previous experience with website updating and maintenance
- Experience with or ability to learn ACS database, Constant Contact, and Mail Chimp
- Good written and verbal communication skills
REVIEW OF PERFORMANCE AND COMPENSATION:
An annual written review of performance will be conducted by the Childrenâ€™s and Youth Director in conjunction with the Personnel Ministry Council. An annual review of compensation will be conducted by the Personnel Ministry Council.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to First Presbyterian Church Evanston via