Videographer/Graphic Design Assistant
Central Team Project Manager
40 hours per-week, Tuesday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Sunday – 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Some flexible or extended hours may be required during Christmas, Easter and other special events.
Young Nak Celebration Church Media Department is seeking an experienced Videographer for the purpose of advancing the message of Jesus Christ through dynamic visual communications. A successful candidate has a focused passion for worship and ministry media
efforts. Candidate must be a team player, self-motivated, highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Candidate must have an exceptional eye for detail. The ability to find creative solutions and successfully interact with
a wide variety of people and personalities is also necessary.
Graphic Design Assistant:
Provide graphic design assistance to main graphic designer when needed.
- Shoot video in studio and on location.
- Ability to create storyboards and scripts that depict Creative Directors’ vision.
- Must have practical knowledge of audio and video signals digital characteristics, compressions, and conversion techniques; streaming technologies; file formats; and display devices.
- Must have practical knowledge of video composition principles and techniques such as framing, lighting, optics, perspectives, layering, keying, and sound design.
- Can edit non-linear video on both PC and Mac Platforms.
- Arranging music and capturing narration and editing for final.
- Uploading and managing media online as well as on servers.
- Backup and archive assets.
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Detailed oriented.
Graphic Design Responsibilities*
- Assist in creation and publication of projects for various mediums, including: weekly announcement pieces, brochures, banners, newspaper advertisements, web-friendly graphics, Facebook advertisements, and various other channels. This will be done in conjunction
with other team members.
- Support in creating original branding and art for events, collaborating with other members of other ministries.
- Provide assistance in maintaining the brand of Young Nak Celebration Church by creating graphics that fit into the established visual identity.
*Video projects are not always on the project list, so assistance will be provided to the graphic designer when there is a need.
- Candidate must have experience to be considered for this job.
- A passion to reach people for Christ and to help mobilize congregation and community to help make a difference in our community and world through high quality communications.
- Strong graphic, typography, and print design skills.
- Flexibility and able to work with quick turn around times.
- Advanced knowledge of: Adobe Premiere Pro CS6+, Adobe After Effects CS6+, Adobe Photoshop CS6+, Adobe Illustrator CS6+, Adobe InDesign CS6+, Mac OS X, preparing print-ready artwork.
- Basic knowledge of: HTML, Content Management Systems, and Microsoft Office.
- A strong portfolio that showcases quality print and digital work.
- Ability to problem-solve
- Involvement in the life and worship of Young Nak Celebration Church is recommended and preferred.
- Working knowledge of Propresenter 5+, or relevant worship presenter software.
- Photography skills.
- Handy with power tools.
- Tech savvy
If you are interested in this position, please submit the following to email@example.com.
- Digital portfolio of your work