– Born again/Spirit-Filled Christian who feels a call by God into ministry
– Love for children and families
– Strong organizational and leadership skills
– Ability to build and lead volunteer teams
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Minimum of 5 years of full-time ministry experience
– Oversee all programming and ministry for children ages birth – 12th grade, including Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, summer programming, special events, etc…
– Choose and prepare curriculum for each program and each age level.
– Create environments, activities and programming for each age group that will facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth.
– Recruit, train, schedule and lead teams of volunteers.
– Provide care for children and families within the church including hospital visits and follow-up.
– Maintain a strategy for reaching and assimilating new children and families.
– Plan and oversee special events such as VBS, Fall Festival, Baby Dedications, etc…
- Plan/Manage the overall Student Ministries program (7th-12th)
- Oversee the Youth Pastor and Youth Ministry
- Report directly to the senior leadership and take/implement direction as guided
We are looking for a creative Chidren's Pastor who can teach/direct a complete Children's Worship/Educational Experience. We are also wanting this position to cover/oversee all student ministries.