Timberlake Kids Pastor Job Profile
Coordinate Weekly Elementary Services
* Managing the details that go into our weekly services
* Ordering and gathering supplies needed for illustrations, small groups, etc Oversee scheduling and volunteer assimilation
* Organize and maintain the weekly schedule for volunteer leaders to serve
* Will be responsible for new volunteers and helping assimilate them to the team Lead multiple teams.
* Mobilize leaders to lead groups and run the di erent systems of ministry/service that exist and will be developed through Timberlake Kids.
* Clearly communicate to the volunteers. You must be able to use di erent media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, email, etc)
* Create and maintain environments that are Safe, Fun and Provide Helpful and Engaging
Content for all ages.
Are you a fun and energetic hard worker?
Are you passionate about helping to develop an environment to reach kids for Christ, and organizing adult volunteers to see it happen?
Can you provide leadership and organization for Timberlake Kids in a potential multi- site setting?
Can you see goals through with execution of details?
Can you create organizational systems and mobilize volunteers to develop a consistent quality of program on a weekly basis?
Can you be a self motivated starter who can function productively In a mobile office setting? Do you have contagious energy and joy?
Does a fast paced environment where you will be evaluated on performance motivate you?
We are looking for a leader who will primarily:
- 1. Coordinate weekly services that will give elementary students a desire to bring their
friends and an opportunity to experience God
- 2. Oversee the scheduling and assimilation of Elementary volunteers
- 3. Develop and implement new systems
- 4. Lead multiple teams within Timberlake Kids effectively
Find out if you’re an ideal candidate by answering these questions for yourself:
A self starter, committed to personal development,
comfortable communicating to large groups (especially kids)
, effectively communicating to volunteers both email and in person
A team player who is a life long learner.
A willingness to work 60+ hour weeks when needed.
An ability to move, change and grow at a very fast pace
. A passion for evangelism and reaching the kids with the Gospel of Jesus. Proven organizational skills with attention to detail
Proven ability to lead and grow teams
. Ability to connect with and lead high level leaders
- - membership at Timberlake Church or at your local church
- - currently serving on a volunteer team at Timberlake Church or at your local church
- - faithful history of tithing at Timberlake Church or your local church
If this is you, we want to talk to you. Send your application packet to:
1. Take some tests: (links to test are on jobs page) http://www.timberlakechurch.com/jobs)
1. Check us out by viewing more of our website and attending a weekend service if you are able. Click here to read our statement of faith.
2. Compile your resume, Myers Briggs testing and StrengthsFinder results.
3. Send your completed packet to Jane Schocken (email@example.com).
- Once we’ve received your information, we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next steps.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Children's Ministry DirectorKempsville Presbyterian Church
- Virginia Beach, Virginia
- January 16
Youth Pastor/DirectorChrist Community Fellowship
- Walla Walla, Washington
- January 15
Children's DirectorGreater Mt Zion Baptist Church
- Austin, Texas
- January 13
Associate Pastor of Family MinistriesAGORA Search Group
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- January 13
Director of Family MinistriesMinistry Architects
- Shreveport, Louisiana
- January 13
Casual Atmosphere. Serious Faith. No Weird Stuff. We're an Evangelical Church with campuses in Redmond/Sammamish, Issaquah, Duvall, Bothell and Castle Rock.More...