- Develop a ministry that assists in bringing and building the students together in a loving, caring and trusting community by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Make this a fellowship in which both social and spiritual needs can be met as young people commit themselves to the Lord.
- Attend scheduled staff meetings and assigned corporate prayer gatherings.
- Work on an annual schedule and review with the Lead Pastor
- Organize the weekly preparations of the assigned Youth Ministry location and have a weekly lesson plan for Sundays, Fridays or midweek services.
- Attend and assist in the planning of events inside and outside the church setting such as annual A/G youth convention and other planned activities.
- Attend training and/or orientation as assigned by the Lead Pastor.
- Assist in the ensuring a safe, spiritual environment for all participants.
- Work with Lead Pastor to set calendar, choose material that applies to Youth.
- Work with students ages 12 to 18 showing kindness, gentleness, friendliness and love, but having an edge.
- Serves as after-hour pastoral support for church members.
- Ensures fiscal responsibility and adheres to departmental budget.
- A heart for and experience in all aspects for Youth, leading them to Salvation, and the baptism of The Holy Spirit.
- Active Parkview member and leader with strong commitment to the vision of the church.
- Excellent communication skills & relationship building with the lead pastor.
- A heart for developing others and ability to give direction
The position requires Assemblies of God credentials and previous proven experience. We may consider a less experienced applicant who demonstrates
exceptional creativity, self-motivation, leadership and administrative abilities.