The Children’s Ministry Director is responsible for oversight of ministries involving children from birth through 5th Grade.
- Born again Christian
- Basic comprehensive knowledge of Bible
- Love for children and passion to teach them about God
- Ability to work well with fellow staff, volunteers and parents
- In agreement with Grace Bible Chapel’s Statement of Faith
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
-Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
-Relevant experience in children’s ministry, child development or elementary education required.
- Ensure adequate staffing for all children’s programs.
- Supervision of curriculum.
- Manage the CE workroom and ensure adequate supplies for children’s ministries.
- Oversight of room setups and tear downs.
- Maintain safety protocols and ensure they are being followed.
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Attend or lead meetings involving Children’s Ministries (such as nursery committee
meetings, VBS meetings) and offer support and assistance as needed.
- Liaison between pastoral staff and Children’s Ministry leaders.
- Support , encourage, equip and train Children’s Ministry leaders and volunteers