Do you have a calling to serve Christ and the local church? Are you a gifted leader with a desire to develop and disciple others? Are you passionate about leading people both relationally and spiritually? You may just be who we are looking for!
COASTAL COMMUNITY CHURCH is a dynamic multi-site church in BROWARD County. The mission and vision of our church is to make it hard for people to go to hell by making it easy for them to go to Church so they can experience, know and follow Jesus. We are currently
looking for a full-time Campus Pastor to grow with us.
When you ask us what we do at Coastal Community Church, you won’t just get a job description; you’ll hear a story. We are passionate about using our talents for God’s purposes and that’s why we’ve dedicated our careers to a ministry, not just a job title.
We have the privilege of leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. As we do, we strive to be risk-taking, irrationally generous, spiritual contributors who laugh hard and honor God with integrity. Do you want to join us?
- Thrive when leading, delegating, and organizing all things operations
- Enjoy building and leading volunteer teams
- Exceptionally organized with a mind for operations
- Have an eye for details and the capacity to see the big picture
- Are a strong communicator and able to cast vision.
- Able to inspire and motivate others to serve
- Have a strong ability to develop volunteer leaders
- Oversee campus details, projects, events, weekend services and administration
- Pastor People
- Lead the charge regarding daily communications with attendees, guests, and staff through phone, email, and face-to-face interactions
- Recruit and lead volunteer teams to perform weekly functions of Campus ministry
- Accomplish everything for everyone – it’s challenging, fast-paced and busy, busy, busy
To apply for this job, please send your resume and a video of a recent sermon to: email@example.com
Please email resumes, no phone calls.