Do you have a calling to serve Christ and the local church? Are you a gifted leader with a desire to develop and disciple others? Are you passionate about leading people both relationally and spiritually? You may just be who we are looking for!
COASTAL COMMUNITY CHURCH is a dynamic multi-site church in BROWARD County. The mission and vision of our church is to help people become fully devoted followers of Christ. We are currently looking for a part-time Youth Pastor to grow with us at one of our campuses.
When you ask us what we do at Coastal Community Church, you won’t just get a job description; you’ll hear a story. We are passionate about using our talents for God’s purposes and that’s why we’ve dedicated our careers to a ministry, not just a job title.
We have the privilege of leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. As we do, we strive to be risk-taking, irrationally generous, spiritual contributors who laugh hard and honor God with integrity. Do you want to join us?
The youth ministry at Coastal Community Church is devoted to leading students in 6th-12th grade to become fully devoted followers of Christ. By teaching truth through God’s Word and being culturally relevant, staff and volunteer leaders develop relationships
with students during weekly experiences, connect groups, and serving opportunities.
As a multi-site church, we are always looking for talented people called to work at Coastal. If you naturally connect with adult leaders and students and you’re passionate about leading them to Christ, check out what it will take to be a Coastal Community
Church Youth Pastor:
We’ll smile if you are:
- Knowledgeable in student ministries with at least two years of experience
- Experienced in developing and motivating adults and students to become leaders
- Willing to relocate to beautiful Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Awesome at communicating and relating to others, especially young people and their parents
You’ll be happy if you enjoy:
- Building a relational youth ministry team
- Recruiting, training, and leading adult volunteers and student leaders
- Overseeing weekly student worship experiences that include many technical components and a live band
- Being a team player who collaborates with all ministries during weekend experiences
We’ll high-five if you:
- Can text 50 words a minute
- Are highly competitive (and are good at sports)
- Can name the current top five most popular songs, movies, and television shows
- Make us laugh
- Desire to excel in a multi-site, youth ministry model
To apply for this job, please send your resume and a video of a recent sermon to: email@example.com
EMAIL RESUMES ONLY, NO PHONE CALLS.