The Worship Associate works closely with the Worship Pastor in the planning and implementation of worship services on the weekend upholding the vision, direction, and systems of Jacob’s Well Church and Worship Ministry. The Worship Associate assists the Worship Pastor in the day-to-day responsibilities of the worship ministry and is also responsible for student ministry worship and the development of the student ministry worship team.
- Must be a follower of Jesus Christ, exhibiting a growing relationship and spiritual maturity.
- Have an understanding of and a commitment to the vision of Jacob's Well Church.
- Teachable with willingness to grow and learn new things.
- Must be a team player and a strong leader.
- Committed to continuing spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Possesses strong team building skills.
- Must have a strong knowledge of music both vocally and instrumentally as well as mastery of at least one instrument.
- Ability to lead praise and worship effectively with at least two years of experience.
- Possesses good communication skills: written, verbal, and interpersonal.
- Must have a working knowledge of audio, lighting, and media technology.
- Is skilled in working with Planning Center Online, Pro Presenter, and Power Point.
- Must be a focused and disciplined person who can follow directions, follow through with commitments, and see things through to completion.
- Dependable, self-motivated and comfortable taking initiative.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to balance needs of family and home.
- Weekend Worship
- To lead an authentic and dynamic worship experience during weekend services.
- To recruit, train, and develop worship team volunteers and volunteer teams for worship as well as assist in coordinating volunteer schedules at both weekend venues.
- To be prepared for rehearsals and services.
- To plan and lead weekly rehearsals and prepare volunteers needed for weekend worship service(s).
- To assist the Worship Pastor in the everyday aspects of planning services and running the worship ministry.
- To partner with the Technical Arts Director for all technical needs.
- Regularly make efforts toward personal development spiritually as well as in the areas of leadership, worship ministry, tech ministry, and general musical skills.
- Student Ministries Worship
- Oversee student ministry worship 15 hours per week.
- Partner with the student ministry Pastor(s) in worship planning.
- Assist in recruiting volunteers for worship.
- Plan and lead weekly rehearsals and prepare volunteers as needed.
- Prepare and coordinated all media and a/v in advance.
- This is a full time position that requires both evening and weekend working hours as well as holidays.
- Accountable to the Pastors and Overseers of the church
- Directly accountable to the Worship Pastor.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship Pastor (Campus Ministry) - Part TimeJourney Church
- Denver, North Carolina
- December 9
PastorOne God Ministry
- Fairfax, Virginia
- December 8
graceKIDS! Assistant (Oviedo Campus)Grace Church
- Orlando, Florida
- December 8
Worship Arts DirectorArmitage Baptist Church
- Chicago, Illinois
- December 8
Worship PastorFellowship Bible Church
- Batesville, Arkansas
- December 8
Jacob's Well Church
Jacob’s Well began with the hope of being a place for spiritually thirsty people to take next steps. The name Jacob’s Well comes from an encounter between Jesus and a woman at a place called Jacob’s Well (John 4:6). This woman came to the well that day needing water, but she was also spiritually thirsty. She was isolated, had a past, and asked real questions. Through this conversation, she met Jesus. It changed her life and, ultimately, her community. More...