LifeChurch is about lifechange. We are a contemporary, culturally relevant, and growing church that is reaching people from all walks of life who are being transformed by Jesus Christ. We began in June of 2002 with 25 people and today have 1100-1200 attending
our weekend services. Our vision is to be a community where real people can connect with a real God and experience real life. Our mission, based on the Great Commission, is to help people
Know Jesus, Grow together in Him & Go serve the world. This forms the basis for everything we do. We are currently seeking a full time staff member for a dual role. This individual will share their time between
Worship Arts and working with singles and young marrieds at LifeChurch.
- Lead worship two times a month for all 4 weekend services.
- Coordinate worship teams, practices and musical elements for all services 2 weekend services per month.
- Recruit, train, and sustain volunteers for worship bands.
- Tape, edit, and produce video for Life Stories, sermon illustrations, and weekend service announcements.
- Participate in related worship arts staff and planning meetings.
- Be the “point person” for Young Adult Singles and Young Marrieds community life in the congregation.
- Create a monthly series of Young Married mid-size connection and discipleship events, and facilitate the flow of Young Married couples into appropriate LifeGroups
- Lead weekly Young Adult Singles mid-size group, to facilitate connection and breakout into discipleship/discussion small groups.
- Lead and support growth opportunities (events, concerts, etc.) for Saturday Night Life service
- Recruit, train and sustain volunteers in the Young Life ministry.
- Serve as the first line of pastoral care and connections for young marrieds and singles at Life.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Has a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. Committed to personal growth, servant leadership, healthy relationships, and being one in the spirit with the leadership at LifeChurch.
- Is an energetic, organized, and self-motivated
- Is a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has a passion for seeing people become connected to the church
- Can demonstrate previous success and an ongoing ability in recruiting, training, and supporting volunteers
- Can demonstrate previous success and an ongoing ability in developing and maintaining vibrant ministry.
- Is excited by the opportunity of working in a church that is growing rapidly and desires to see that growth reflected in church participation and in people’s lives.
- Bachelor’s degree desired and ideally 1-3 years of ministry experience preferred.
This staff member will report to our GROW Pastor at LifeChurch. To express an interest in this position please send a resume highlighting the above qualifications
in a word doc format with your last name included in the title of that document to Mike Rice @ firstname.lastname@example.org