Sunday Worship Leader
Part-Time: Sundays 8:45a-1p + a few hours prep during the week
Come lead our young, multi-ethnic, city-serving, Christ-following church into worship through music and prayer!
WE'RE SEEKING SOMEONE WHO:
• demonstrates life commitment to Jesus, faith consistent with the Evangelical Covenant Church
• leads congregational worship solo, competent vocalist & instrumentalist
• able to lead a variety of styles of songs: contemporary, hymns, multiethnic/global styles, etc.
• ability to work in cross-cultural settings
• punctual, reliable
• helps with setup/breakdown of portable/mobile church setup.
OUR VISION FOR WORSHIP
• A worship gathering that authentically and compellingly leads people to worship, listen and pray, and commune with God.
• A worship gathering that draws people across the ethnic, socioeconomic, religious spectrum of the city to worship Jesus.
• People are biblically and liturgically shaped to live worshipfully as disciples every day.
• A ministry culture that embodies authenticity, excellence, and grace.
ABOUT US: We are a young, suburban, multi-ethnic church -- Sunday attendance about 60 people, with adults ages 20s-40s. We currently meet at a local school for Sunday worship. For more info about our church: www.grxeastbay.org.
1. A brief cover letter
2. A list of your worship leading experience
3. A link to a audio or video sample of you singing while playing an instrument.