Sioux Falls 1st
Sioux Falls 1st is seeking a ministry-minded person for the role of Business Manager to help oversee the financial and business related aspects of a growing church, and “Local Best” Daycare and Preschool ministries. This person must be a team player, committed
to helping our ministries glorify God in the way we manage our affairs.
The Business Manager supervises and facilitates day-to-day administrative operations, which include maintaining the financial giving and expense records of the church. The person in this position interacts with all Staff members and many Church Members.
As such, the Business Manager must keep all personal giving records and other sensitive information confidential, and possess great communication and people skills.
- Budgeting & Accounting
- Swift, secure and confidential accounting and deposit of all offerings and special funds received by the church
- Meet legal compliance standards and ensure credibility with Sioux Falls 1st constituents
- Human Resources Liaison
- Purchasing and Office Duties
- Assist in promotional activities and volunteer organization
- Passionate Christ-follower who desires to honor the Lord by encouraging others in the areas giving and financial stewardship
- Supportive of values and vision of Sioux Falls 1st
- Experience in Accounting (preferably Non-Profit)
- B.A. in Accounting, Business or related field
Salary commensurate with experience. Health/Disability Insurance and Retirement benefits included.
- Cover letter, statement of faith and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org , or mail to: Sioux Falls 1st
6300 West 41st Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
Att’n: Tom Rooney
Please direct questions to email@example.com or call (605) 361-6300