Richwoods Christian Church is a multi-site independent Christian Church located in Peoria, IL. We currently have venues in Peoria and Pekin, Illinois. The Peoria Knoxville Avenue campus is our main campus and is in need of a campus pastor. This is a unique
position in that a good measure of leadership and initiative will be required while also maintaining a teachable and humble spirit working under the senior and executive pastors. It is also, however, a great position for a person to further develop their ministry
and learn from an experienced and successful ministry team.
- Enthusiastically agree with the beliefs and mission of Richwoods Christian Church.
- Understand and appreciate Restoration Movement principles and values.
- Devoted to be a growing disciple of Jesus.
- Be a high energy, innovative self- starter, good work ethic and take personal responsibility for a growing church campus (both in numbers and spiritual growth).
- Be a people person. Candidate must truly enjoy people and be highly social.
- Have a good sense of humor, obviously enjoy life and weave fun into being a Christian.
- Have a passion for shepherding and pastoring people.
- Must be a good speaker/teacher /preacher. Minimum seven (7) years of ministry experience.
- Hold a ministry based, four year degree from an accredited college or university.
- Be the “face of the campus” on Sundays and throughout the week.
- Communicate the values and vision of Richwoods.
- Lead and manage staff and volunteer lay leaders.
- Help to identify, coach and develop volunteer leaders. Be a leader of leaders and develop other leaders of leaders.
- Develop/maintain a budget for the campus and then be financially accountable.
- Preach as part of a preaching team for approximately 25% of the weekly services.
All inquires may be submitted to Joel Dryden at firstname.lastname@example.org