Christian Life Center is a growing church with an average weekend attendance of 2500. We are located in Dayton, Ohio at the crossroads of American and have an opening at one of our three campuses for a Campus Pastor.
Please see the job description below and if interested, submit your resume and information to email@example.com. It will then go to our hiring team for review.
TITLE: CAMPUS PASTOR
REPORTS TO: MINISTRY TEAM LEADER
The Campus Pastor will be over one of the satellite churches of Christian Life Center
- Spiritual maturity and commitment to a Christian lifestyle and to CLC’s Excellence in Ministry values.
- CLC Membership or willingness to become a member is required
- Attends weekly service and is actively involved in serving opportunities at CLC
- A Christian who has a Personal Relationship with God
- Passion for Ministry
- Task-oriented: Goal-oriented, and Highly productive
- People-oriented: Team leading/building skills, Positive human relations skills, Ability to develop others as leader
- Management skills: Organizational skills, Excellent communication skills, verbal, written, and technologically
- Ability to see the big picture, ability to focus in on details when necessary, ability to discern “when”, Problem-solving and decision-making skills, Delegation skills, Discernment
- Worship leading with a high level of vocal and instrumental ability is preferred: Ability to anticipate all that could happen in worship service and be well prepared to respond, Be able to shepherd and motivate volunteer musicians, actors, artists, and technicians, Ability to lead worship and to mentor and train others as individual and team worship leaders
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree; ministry or management major
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in management or ministry preferred
Spiritual Leadership: Responsible for leading—both intentionally, and by example—other Christians toward maturity in Christ and the faith, using biblical knowledge and personal behaviors, attitudes, and values.
Physical Leadership: Responsible for leading the CLC Satellite Church operations, the congregation, the ministry teams and director(s), and to champion the needs of the CLC Satellite Church facility, interfacing with CLC Little York and other future site/network pastors.
Relationship-Building: Responsible for fostering relationships within the CLC Satellite Church congregation, the ministry team, the community, and the Little York staff.
Visibility: Responsible for being visible at CLC Satellite Church before, during, and after services; at Ministry Team trainings and other CLC Satellite Church team meetings, within the community at appropriate functions/events, and at Little York staff meetings.
Decision Maker & Problem Solver: Responsible for solving problems as they arise and making decisions relative to CLC Satellite Church, both on and off location.
Communication & Coordination with CLC Pastors & Staff: Responsible for communicating and coordinating in order to manage the weekly operations: budgeting needs and expenditures, giving progress reports, providing input to the strategic planning process, making personnel decisions, assessing technology needs, etc.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Campus Pastor - 1767MinisterSearch
- Rockford Area, Illinois
- January 21
Campus PastorNewbreak Church
- San Diego, California
- January 20
Next Steps PastorBeach Church
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- January 19
Campus PastorBeulah Alliance Church
- Edmonton, Alberta
- January 19
Waterbury Campus PastorFaith Church
- New Milford, Connecticut
- January 17
Christian Life Center
We are passionate about becoming an accurate representation of what Christianity is meant to be when it is lived out among a community of believers. Our desire is to become more Christ-like and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit in our ministry opportunities. In keeping with the following scripture, we have written the vision God has given us at CLC.More...