NorthCreek Church is looking for a Director of Worship. This is a full time position at the church with responsibility for providing leadership for Sunday worship services, various music ministries, and other pastoral duties based on the candidate’s gifting.
The qualified candidate for Director of Worship will know and love God and His Word, and will be a true disciple of our Lord Jesus Christ. This person will be in agreement with NCC’s Statement of Faith and
teaching statement. The position is open to ordained or non-ordained applicants.
The qualified candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- Experience and high level of skill in music and worship leading
- Good understanding of basic music theory and fundamentals
- Piano proficiency to enable teaching at rehearsals
- Bachelor’s degree in music (or equivalent experience)
- Guitar proficiency
- Music arranging and/or choral conducting experience
- Formal theological training
Resumes and applications may be submitted electronically to Garry Pollard. Consideration of submitted resumes will begin April 2016.