The Director of Children and Family Ministries has primary responsibility for the spiritual leadership, care, administrative oversight and organizational direction for Children and Family Ministries (CFM), birth through sixth grade. We are seeking an individual
who will love children and families by building relationships and administrating quality programs along with developing and nurturing family-related church activities to reach the church family and community families for purposes of salvation through faith
in Jesus Christ, spiritual growth and family enrichment. This person will work collaboratively with ministry staff to develop and implement the vision for CFM in keeping with the overall mission of Trinity.
The Director of Children and Family Ministries will have a burning desire to see the lives of children forever changed by the love of Christ and to equip parents to positively contribute to that change. There will be a passion to see homes strengthened
and biblically functioning. Our ideal candidate will possess a deep sense of call to the spiritual development and Christian formation of our children and their families.
- A passionate love for Jesus Christ demonstrated through faith and obedience to God’s Word and the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- A strong facilitator and administrator able to communicate well with both children and adults.
- Ability to build teams and delegate responsibilities.
- Ability to teach and equip both children and adults, with special emphasis on communicating and connecting with children.
- Experience working with children, with an understanding of child development and a willingness to grow and learn.
- Skills in program development for children; knowledge of age appropriate curriculum.
- Experience leading a church-based children’s ministry preferred but not necessary.
- College degree.
Please send applications and resume' to Senior Pastor, Dr. Jeff Switzer: firstname.lastname@example.org