North Metro Church, located in the fast growing suburbs of Denver, Colorado is seeking a full-time worship pastor to join a progressive ministry team seeking to make a Kingdom impact in the local community and beyond.
NMC is looking for someone who is willing to lead people to experience God through worship, creative arts and communications. We are contemporary, relaxed and focused on worship as a lifestyle. We are multi-generational and looking to connect closer with
the millenial and younger generations.
North Metro Church
Full Time Worship and Communications Minister
Reports to: Lead Pastor
Works with: Lead Pastor (LP), Finance and Communications Director (DFC), Worship and Creative Arts (WCA) team
Position: Part-Time (up to 30 hours per week)
Scope: The WM shall champion worship through the development of music and creative arts at NMC. This includes but is not limited to: Developing strategies of worship in response to North Metro’s mission, values and vision; recruiting, training
and equipping others to participate in the worship and creative arts team and leading gatherings to allow people to experience an intimate relationship with God.
- Develop strategies of worship and creative arts that align with the mission, values and vision of NMC.
- Oversee worship team for all worship related gatherings:
- Meet with Lead Pastor to plan worship gatherings
- Provide spiritual and practical leadership of worship teams
- Lead practices and meetings pertaining to worship and creative arts weekly
- Research, develop, innovate and seek best practices in worship to connect the church and community to Christ.
- Recruit, equip and train current and future worship leaders and musicians including training children’s, student and adult worship teams.
- Work with the Director of Finance and Communications to develop, implement, and monitor a proactive communications strategy and tactical plan that supports the overall mission and vision of North Metro Church and increase its brand identity. Promote the
church’s brand, message, and stories through various channels, including print, web, mobile, social media, digital, and video, ensuring accurate, creative, and consistent tone, look, voice, and delivery. Conceptualize, design, and produce graphic, video, or
multimedia communication elements. Organize and maintain all electronic promotion assets, including image, graphic, audio, and video files, for ease of use, production, and transmission.
- Work with DFC to manage worship and communications approved budget
- Attend weekly staff meetings and lead out on sharing gathering schedules (Planning Center)
- Be available for funerals and weddings
Key Relationships: Positive working relationship with Lead Pastor and NMC staff
- Active, growing relationship with Jesus Christ including consistent prayer life
- Member of North Metro Church
- Leadership skills including the ability to develop a strategy from vision
- Previous worship leading experience with a desire to think outside the box creatively
- Team player able to submit to leadership and work within a team structure
- Preferred: Formal education in related field of study
For further information please either contact Lead Pastor, James Wagstaff at email@example.com or 720-884-7346. Send in a cover letter, resume and audio/video of your participation in worship.