If seeing little hands raised in worship, planning services that make the Bible come to life, and witnessing children chase after Jesus sparks a passion in you – well, we’d love to meet you!
The role of a full-time Associate Children’s Pastor is to recruit and develop volunteer leaders, create age appropriate programming experiences, and execute the vision of the church and children’s ministry with passion and excellence. You will be joining
a team of staff and volunteers that are dedicated to sharing the love and friendship of Jesus with the youngest attendees of GT Church. If this description sounds like you, please visit www.gtaog.org/jobs to complete an application.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting, resourcing, and training teams of volunteers
- Passion for influencing children, families and our community for Christ
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self-motivate, effectively prioritize, and multi-task
- Experience leading large numbers of adults and children
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably within the field of Education, Children’s Ministry, or other related field
- Credentialed AG minister or seeking credentialing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of graphic design or video editing programs
- Experience with stage lighting, equipment, or set up
- Live worship or instrumental expertise
- Drama or acting experience