Job Description:Contact Employer Apply Now
- Spiritually Mature Character: Demonstrates a genuine love for God, a desire for obedience and submission to His plan and has a spiritual appetite for God’s Word and God himself. The successful candidate will have an obvious love for the Lord and His work that results in a lifestyle marked by the fruit of the Spirit.
- Strong Biblical Foundation/Education: Knows the Bible well and is able to do basic exegetical work for the purpose of ensuring that curriculum is biblically sound and that the goals of women’s ministry are in line with Scripture’s directives. A strong Bible background is required and some formal biblical training is preferred.
- Experience Leading Women’s Ministry: Has experience leading in women’s ministry, shepherding ministry leaders, building ministry teams, coordinating women’s studies and special event planning. Participation in a women’s ministry at a church of 1000+ is preferred.
- Emotional Intelligence: Ability to manage emotions of self, and navigate through the emotions of others.
- Collaborative Leader: Effective team builder for the purpose of engaging more ladies in the process of seeking God’s will for CVCC’s women’s ministry and to help more women partner together to see God’s will materialize here.
- Relationship Skills: Ability to connect with people and get along with them. High capacity for relating to people with varying perspectives. Is able to manage conflict and other relational challenges. Ability to have balance between being people oriented and task oriented.
- Process Orientation: Ability to develop, and manage organizational systems. Able to create and build systems in a logical manner that will facilitate effective ministry and operational effectiveness.
- Organizational Skills: Is highly structured in the work approach by prioritizing tasks, planning, and creating appropriate boundaries to accomplish goals.
- Results Orientation: High capacity for setting goals that are challenging, but realistic. Able to set specific metrics for self and others. Understands the need for accountability and evaluation.
- Decisiveness: Is able to collect information, draw conclusions, and arrive at decisions in a timely manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide Shepherding Oversight for Women’s Ministry: The Women’s Ministry Director will provide spiritual care for Women’s Ministry leaders and ensure that Women’s Ministry is effectively shepherding women. She will help women know, be transformed by and share the Gospel. She will model community and develop a ministry infrastructure that helps ladies partner together in community to love God and love others. She will be a shepherd of shepherds.
- Develop Women’s Ministry Objectives: The Women’s Ministry Director will partner with the Pastor of Discipleship to develop annual ministry objectives and ongoing ministry core-competencies.
- Build and Equip Teams of Volunteers to Use Their Gifts: The Women’s Ministry Director will value the Holy Spirit’s presence and gifting in each follower of Christ by encouraging, and equipping ladies to use their gifts for the Lord.
- Provide Basic Counseling Support for Ladies: The Women’s Ministry Director will provide counsel to ladies as necessary.
- Develop a Plan to Meet Objectives that Includes Regularly Scheduled ministry and Events: The Women’s Ministry Director will evaluate existing seasonal events, retreats and regularly-scheduled studies. She will value CVCC’s past and collaboratively shape CVCC’s future.
- Partner with the Pastor of Discipleship to Ensure Men’s and Women’s Ministries Work Together to Grow Families: The Women’s Ministry Director will collaborate with the Pastor of Discipleship to create more continuity between Men’s and Women’s ministries as it relates to ministry objectives, ministry scheduling and volunteer shepherding/equipping.
- Become Part of the Chino Valley Community Church Family: The Women’s Ministry Director will engage with the church family here as both a leader and a participant in God’s work. Her involvement here will be highly relational as a value for transformation and as a value for how God designed His Church to relate to each other.
- Be Present in Core Women’s Ministry Events: The Women’s Ministry Director will be present at Women’s Studies (Tuesday Morning & Wednesday Night as they are Currently Constructed) and events.
- Volunteer Recruiting and Training: The Women’s Ministry Director will draw new women in to volunteer roles, identify and encourage the development of spiritual gifts and talents, and help women grow in their ability and desire to serve the Lord in their spheres of influence and at Chino Valley Community Church.
- Manage Women’s Ministry Budget: The Women’s Ministry Director will forecast costs for ongoing ministries, event planning and leadership development. Manage the annual budget to ensure that ministry happens, leaders are equipped and that leaders are supported.
Benefits: Cell Phone Allowance, Employer Retirement Contributions and Pait Time Off
Weekly Hours: 20
Send Resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
You Also May Be Interested In:
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- January 3
PastorThe Shepherd's Staff
- Anywhere, Texas
- December 30
Pastor of Care MinistriesPrivate Profile
- Manhattan Beach, California
- December 6
"Gang Church" Lead PastorInFaith
- Fresno, California
- December 1
About the Church
Chino Valley Community Church
Chino Valley Community Church (CVCC) exists to glorify God by being and making disciples of Christ. CVCC has a great reputation in the community, thriving ministries for all ages and is focused on seeing each person grow in their personal discipleship with the support of the church family. More...