Hill Country Bible Church Austin – Austin, TX
About our church – we are a large, multi-site church located in Northwest Austin. Our vision is that every man, woman and child in Greater Austin would have multiple opportunities to see, hear and respond to the good news of the gospel. We think there’s no greater or more fulfilling work than for God to use the talent and skills He’s given us for His glory and for the good of people in the city and community we love.
How a Graphic Designer works in our environment
This person will serve on our Communications Team and will provide graphic design for digital and print including: brochures, websites, social media channels, mailers, Sunday morning graphic needs, multi-media and many other projects.
Our Communication Team is highly collaborative and includes the Communications Lead, Creative Director, Graphic Designers, Video/Story Producer, Copywriter & Content Strategist, Communications Coordinator, and Executive Pastor of Media & Innovation.
This is a full time position with excellent benefits.
Outcomes and Results
- Creative, compelling & inspiring design and layout that effectively communicates to target audience and is consistent with brand, mission and purpose of HCBC Austin
- Consistently meet deadlines, with clear project communication, offering fresh creativity in concepts and final work
- Serve church-wide ministries delivering above-standard solutions, consulting and design
Responsibilities and Activities
- Provide graphic design for digital and print including; mailers, bulletins, brochures, websites, social media channels, Sunday morning multi-media, and other projects
- Present multiple design options for a variety of projects
- Collaborate with communications team and church-wide ministry leaders on a variety of projects and deliverables
- Work on multiple design projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Manage all HCBC Austin social media, keeping channels fresh with up-to-date and effective content, collaborating with creative team and ministry teams to help increase impact of organization’s social media efforts
- Engage in ongoing design work and creative brainstorming with Communication Team as it relates to church-wide ministries (Small Groups, Children’s, Students, etc.) as well as the Executive Team (sermon, service and other support) and other projects that emerge throughout the year
- Provide guidance and consultation to ministries on most effective communication methods within the fields of graphic design and applications
- Work with the Creative Director and Communication Lead to schedule all work flow for major initiatives, special events and design projects for each fiscal year; proactively meet with ministries to ensure design needs are met
- Ability to design and lead web projects including front-end design & CSS for websites and mobile applications, collaborating with IT resources for back-end development/support
- Ideal candidate will be creative, flexible, and results oriented; strong ability to receive feedback
- This position reports to the Creative Director
- Staff culture is goal oriented and collaborative with accountability
- Value of passion, integrity, and servant, incarnational leadership; priority of personal evangelism
For more information and the complete job description (Position Profile) visit the employment page of our website at http://www.hcbc.com/about-us/employment/
To be considered for this position, email your resume, contact information and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Communications DirectorEast 91st Street Christian Church
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- September 22
Morning Star Church - FilmmakerVanderbloemen Search Group
- Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
- September 21
Video ProducerCumberland Community Church
- Smyrna, Georgia
- September 20
Creative Content Writer (Contract)Private Profile
- North Charlotte / LKN, North Carolina
- September 16
Technical DirectorThe Church of Eleven22
- Jacksonville, Florida
- September 15
Hill Country Bible Church Austin
Every church has its own unique personality and culture, and Hill Country Bible Church Austin certainly has some distinctive qualities. In a nutshell, HCBC is committed, compassionate, intentional, approachable, authentic, purpose-driven and passionate. We’re certainly not perfect, but our desire is to reflect the character of Jesus Christ and represent Him well to our world. We are committed to: Teach spiritual truth from the Bible Provide opportunities for spiritual growth and service Serve our community Help people i More...