The Worship Leader will plan and lead worship services in the Chapel at the 10:45 am service and give oversight to all aspects of the service including recruitment, rehearsal, and leading of worship team participants. (Full information packet available at http://www.faithefc.com/files/chapel_worship_leader_packet.pdf)
Part-time, 15-20+/- hours per week
- Mature and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Lives an exemplary life based on clear Biblical principles
- Empathetic and exhibits the fruit of the Holy Spirit as a professional
- Fully embraces the Purpose, Core Beliefs, and Core Values of Faith Church
- Member or willing and able to become a member of Faith Church
- Values team unity
- Approachable, teachable, personable, reliable, and accountable
- Self-motivated and well-ordered in personal life
- Organized and prompt in completing work assignments
- Demonstrated call to leading worship
- Experience in crafting and preparing worship services and use of Planning Center Online
- At least three years of experience in leading worship vocally and instrumentally
- Experience in recruiting and developing worship teams
- High School Diploma or higher level of education
- Able to work in a team environment
- Plan and lead weekly Chapel venue service Sundays at 10:45 am
- Recruit, lead, and oversee a team of musicians for 10:45 am venue
- Identify, develop, and disciple others for leading worship in this venue and/or other venues
- Lead and prepare music for weekly rehearsals
- Care for and spiritually nurture the team of musicians
- Use Planning Center Online for all service planning, scheduling of personnel, and song database
- Partner with other venue leaders to evaluate all aspects of the worship service
- Utilize other interests and skills across venues as time permits
- Attend appropriate scheduled meetings
Accountable to and works under the supervision of the Worship Pastor. Works in a team environment with Venue Pastor, Venue Host, and Venue Tech Leader.
To be considered for this position, please submit the following items:
• Cover Letter
• 3-5 minute video of you leading worship
All submissions should be sent to Marcia Poling at email@example.com.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Organist/Music DirectorSt.John the Evangelist
- Abington, Pennsylvania
- October 22
Youth/ music PastorScappoose Foursquqre
- Scappoose, Oregon
- October 20
Worship LeaderClear Water Church
- Anchorage, Alaska
- October 20
Music/Media PastorBroadview Baptist Church
- Abilene, Texas
- October 19
Musician - Minister of MusicTransformation Ministries Intl.
- Tacoma, Washington
- October 18
Faith Church is a God glorifying, Christ centered, Holy Spirit empowered community that exists to proclaim hope, produce disciples, and unleash servants.
Faith Church currently sits on a 14-acre property, in a highly visible suburban area just west of Allentown, PA. The area is filled with many stores, restaurants, and businesses. In the last six years, Faith Church has doubled in size, currently averaging 2,200 in Sunday attendance. In the spring of 2015, a $6.5 million building expansion More...