Job Category Description – Children’s Pastor.
Word Of Life is a Spirit filled relational church that reaches and disciples people. This position includes every aspect of overseeing the children’s ministry Birth through 5th Grade. Our children’s pastor will provide leadership, instill vision,
create an environment that is safe and provides a fun atmosphere for our children and also bring a high level of confidence to our parents. We are a relational church and our heart is to reach and disciple people. The job will include recruiting and training
leaders, teaching and relating to our children and their parents, having great activities, work within the budget and plan for future growth.
- Oversee and develop a ministry vision that will provide growth now and in the future
- Build relationships with the children and their parents not only at church but outside, IE School activities, sporting events, etc.
- Recruit and train leaders that will make an impact on the ministry
- Schedule and oversee weekly volunteers and leaders
- Plan and complete activities and events that provide fun and growth
- Establish annual goals for yourself and your leaders that reflect our vison and core values
- Meet regularly with your ministry team and the ministry staff
- Be a part of the vision of Word Of Life and a team player
- Be a Born Again, Spirit filled believer with a committed relationship to Christ
- Committed to the Vision, beliefs and core values of Word Of Life
- Be able to work independently or with a team
- Be creative and an independent thinker, give attention to detail and complete tasks assigned in a timely manner
- Be self-motivated, decisive and flexible
- Graduate from an approved Bible School
- 3 Years of ministry experience
- Salary and benefits will be determined by education and experience
Word Of Life
PO Box 1220
Sand Springs OK 74063
Please send a resume and a recent family photo along with one of your recent messages to Pastor Chad Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org