First Baptist Church
A combination of hands-on work and oversight for audio, video, lighting and television.
Supervision provided by the Worship and Music Pastor.
Proficiency in operation and maintenance for each of the following separate but integrated area:
- Audio – (FOH), digital & analog, engineering, some “studio” recording, maintenance, design
- Video – Final Cut Pro (editing, posting services/clips/promos to website, creative productions)
- Lighting/projection – (including movers and environmental projection) – Programming, maintenance
- Television – Website/online streaming, archiving, DVD production, broadcasting (we have some very experienced lay-leadership but some experience and knowledge required)
- Proficiency in Apple/Mac hardware and software (Applies to most FBC Worship Arts equipment)
- FOH engineer in main contemporary service (one of three services)
- Basic video editing skills with aptitude and desire to further develop
- Ability to organize, train, and coordinate volunteer Technicians/Engineers and Project leaders
- Reading and understanding schematic and technical manuals
- Ability to work in a professional manner, whether with a team and or independently
- Keep all FBC AV equipment/tools organized and inventoried
- Provide media-related support to all FBC ministries and staff
- Ability to perform standard physical maintenance on audio cables, speakers, etc.
Salary Range: Based on experience
Contact: Ken Holland – Worship Pastor firstname.lastname@example.org; www.fbccabot.org