Bethel Church’s mission is simple: make disciples.
Within that mission, Bethel seeks to continually help its body grow in their relationship with God, with each other, and in their hearts for the surrounding world. This modest but challenging aim has not only positively affected the Bethel community, but
has also increased our impact and influence in the Tri-Cities, the WA Lower Valley, and around the world.
Bethel Church is looking for a Video Manager to oversee the creation, production, and editing of video content. This person will work closely with the Communications Manger to produce high quality video that will help our church communicate our vision, enhance
worship services, and provide content for the web and social media. In addition, the Video Manager will work with the Associate Director of Production to ensure the excellence of all Sunday morning live video feeds, live stream, and recordings. This position
will also oversee the distribution of video to our various campuses, as well as weekly duplication processes.
The ideal candidate will posses the ability to see a video project through from conception to completion. They will be expected to have a thorough understanding of video equipment, filming techniques, sound, and lighting as it relates to video. Experience
in animation and kinetic typography using After Effects is a huge plus. The Video Manager position will be heavily involved in the creative process and will have the opportunity to serve on the creative team that works to find creative ways to use music, media,
lighting, and stage design to enhance our worship services, sermon series, and special events.
If you feel that this position might be a good fit for you, please email your resume including links to an online portfolio or sample work to Samuel.Rodriguez@bethel-church.com
- Full time Salary (Exempt)
- Edit and post weekly sermon videos
- Produce and edit videos used for the website, social media, and the Bethel app
- Produce and edit videos used in worship services and special events
- Assist ministries in creating video content
- Work under supervision and in cooperation with the Associate Directorof Production to ensure quality of live video feeds, video switching, live streams, and video capture of worship services and special events.
- Serve as Video Director for worship services and special events
- Coordinate and train volunteers who will assist with produced video
- Maintain and update all video equipment and editing stations
- Coordinate with satellite campuses for video distribution and sermon recording procedures
- Archive and organize all video content
- Maintain all digital signage systems and content for the Richland Campus
- College Degree or 4+ years of experience in related field preferred.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Premier, After Effects, Media Encoder, Photoshop, and Final Cut Pro X
- In depth understanding of cameras, lighting, audio, and keying as it relates to video production
- Proficient with Mac and PC computers
- Ability to receive direction well
- Ability to work well with volunteers and other staff members
- Must be available to work nights and weekends as required
- Please submit an online portfolio or links to sample work