NORTH KIDS and FAMILY PASTOR
- A. Purpose: To fulfill the vision, mission, and values of North Church in and through effectively leading and overseeing the Children’s Ministry Department in a comprehensive vision to all children and their parents.
- B. Relationships: Reports to Lead Pastor; Coaches and Leads Children’s Ministry Staff Team and Rooted and Mops Childcare Staff
- C. Spiritual Gifts: Leadership, Pastor, Administration, Teaching
Strong Work Ethic
Successful track record in multi-staff church setting
Positive Attitude even under stress
You have a proven track record of casting a God sized vision and having other people volunteer time or resource to accomplish that vision.
- A. Ministry Vision and Program Development.
Continually casts, evaluates, and implements a dynamic KOTM vision that is continually and progressively growing in scope, depth, and creativity.
- B. Pastor-Servant.
Ensures that pastoral care is being given to North Kids volunteers, children, youth, and their parents. Member of the LCN pastoral team and provides pastoral care in the larger church body as needed.
- C. Recruiting and Staffing.
Ensures that the North Kids Ministry departments are adequately staffed with called, committed, capable leaders and well appreciated volunteers.
- D. Administration and Organization.
Responsible for the North Kids budget, to record and keep current written procedures and evaluations, and for other executive program details such as maintaining vital volunteer background checks, selecting and updating curriculum on an ongoing basis that
is consistent with the North Kids mission, vision, doctrine, and values, etc. Ensures maintenance of data base records (Church Teams).
Provide program observation feedback, encouragement, accountability, correction, re-direction, ministry skills training, problem resolution support, and ongoing leadership development training.
- E. Motivator
Lead the way in spotting and celebrating the victories, highlighting the hero’s, building into the teams an attitude of fun, a sense of mission, loving relationship that are deepening, and a “I’m so glad I get to do this” mentality.
- F. Facility Maintenance and Aesthetics
Leads and implements creative visual enhancements to the North Kids Department in coordination with the design team. Oversee the proper equipping, clean up, and maintenance of children’s areas.
Make recommendations for improvements.
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: FULL TIME PASTOR
- A. 40 hours/week
Salary TBD and based on prior experience and educational background.