We are searching for a worship leader for our contemporary/modern service. The ideal leader should have experience leading in a modern worship context, and preferably be skilled in a lead instrument. This person will work with our Worship Pastor to create
and lead engaging worship experiences.
- Have a heart for worship, a love for God and a life that glorifies Christ
- Be organized, hard-working, and committed to going above and beyond to lead others in worship
- Organize, plan and coordinate worship sets
- Proactively plan worship sets in advance for a time period specified by the worship pastor
- Maintain a high level of commitment
- Recruit, train, and coach band members
- Lead or coordinate leadership for worship practices
- Be open to regular feedback and evaluation
- Report to the Worship Pastor
What We Offer:
This is a part-time, paid position. It’s ideal for a person who has a flexible full-time career or a student with a fluid study schedule. You must already have another income stream in place because this won't be enough to support you on its own. You would
need to already live in the Northern Virginia / DC area.
CBC hosts The National Worship Leaders Conference every year in May. We also host concerts including Kristian Stanfill, Rend Collective, David Crowder Band and Aaron Shust. We want to be a place that not only equips worship leaders but provides opportunities
for people to worship. God has blessed us with a truly incredible space with which to do weekend worship services and host conferences and concerts.
Interested in the position? Email your resume to email@example.com