C3 is a newer church plant in Memphis. We are a Gospel-centered, family-oriented church. We believe Jesus changes everything and we want people to get to know Him. We rebranded and relauched back in August of 2015. Since that time we have doubled the size
of our church. Jesus is doing some incredible work in our city and in our church and we're looking to bring someone on the team that has a passion for children's ministry.
As a church plant we are in the process of building and furthering the ministry of our church. We are building a team of dreamers who long to see God's fame and deeds known and repeated in our time (Hab. 3:2). The person that we bring into this role needs
to be a dreamer, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and have a strong passion to see parents and their families following Jesus together.
Our hope and prayer is that this position will begin as a part-time position with the desire to see our Chilren's Ministry Director join us full-time as we grow and minister to this city.
We have a ton of fun together as a church. We want the person in this position to dive in and invest in the community of Memphis and the community of believer at C3.
- Serve as the primary leader for our ministry to children and their families.
- Grow the C3KIDS ministry structurally, numerically, and spiritually.
- Structure the ministry for growth with a solid foundation of volunteer support, engaging environments, applicable and engaging teaching, and a community where children feel that they belong.
- Drive C3KIDS to match C3’s core values.
- Family Friendly
- Centered on Jesus
- Community focused
- Contextual Engaging environments
- Create excellent, engaging, and safe environments for children on Sunday morning by constant evaluation and systematic improvements.
- Serve as the point person for C3 Kid’s Check-In for Elementary and Pre-School ministries.
- Oversee all volunteers and any paid staff in each of these environments.
- Serve on the Lead Team of the church, whose primary goal is to plan and execute strategies for the health of our church and staff, while fulfilling the Great Commission.
- Identify, invite, train, and empower volunteer leaders to be a part of Children's Ministry.
- Participate in setup and tear down on Sunday mornings.
- Coordinate Parent/Child Dedications.
- Meet with key staff/volunteers on a regular basis to evaluate and improve C3Kid’s Check-In, Elementary and Pre-School areas.
- Participate in staff meetings, creative meetings, and leadership retreats to provide evaluation and feedback to the Lead Team.
- Be a student of children's ministry by reading and learning, communicating with other children ministry directors, and attending conferences to gain insight and develop ways to improve the effectiveness of the children's ministries experience.
- Engage in weekly communication with the parents at C3 via email, text and/or video, podcast.
- Manage childcare during C3 Plus classes after the Sunday service.