This full time role will be responsible to direct, implement and execute weekend services and the weekend broadcast (internally and externally) by managing our Cascade campus production staff and volunteers.
Primary Qualifications include:
- Working knowledge of technical systems (sound, lighting, video, etc.) in use at the church and the ability to troubleshoot complex problems related to these systems.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience on a worship arts team in development, production, and execution of weekend services elements.
- Applicable Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a management position preferred
- Currently serving in a church of 1,500 attendance or above preferred
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, build, train, and lead strong volunteer teams and draw high capacity volunteers into ministry
- Conversant with current and relevant expressions of worship
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Experience serving as a volunteer in local church or community
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends
- A committed Christian living a life of obedience; beliefs consistent with ABC’s statement of faith/ constitution.
To apply, please visit the following job board site and select the apply now button: