Montgomery Community Church is located in Montgomery, Ohio, a beautiful northeastern suburb of Cincinnati, with an average weekend attendance of approximately 1500. At Montgomery Community Church there is a strong focus on mission: “Engaging people to live
and serve like Jesus”. The vision of MCC is to be "an authentic community where families are being transformed and equipped by the Holy Spirit to draw those we encounter into a relationship with Jesus Christ."
The church has a rich history of welcoming people of all ages and backgrounds and is situated on a 13-acre prime location campus. Roughly 35,000 cars pass by daily and approximately 50,000 people live within a 3-mile radius of the church.
There are 3 main buildings on the campus which include a newly-renovated 800-seat worship venue with a coffee bar and inviting fireplace room; a striking, newly constructed 23,000 square foot junior/senior high student center housing a regulation basketball
court, offices, meeting rooms, cafe, and a 250-seat worship area; and an administrative office building. The children’s ministry area, located in the worship center, has first class decor with classrooms for various ages and a large group meeting auditorium.
Weekdays, the children’s area is utilized by a “Step Up To Quality” award-winning 165-student preschool, which has been operated for many years by MCC.
Montgomery Community Church offers multiple ministry events and worship services and is seeking an experienced Communications Director to guide, oversee and help create all aspects of MCCs internal and external communications, to support the mission, vision
and values of the church as well as individual ministry objectives, and inform, activate and inspire those inside and outside the church.
In addition, this individual will:
* work in conjunction with the Leadership Team and ministry leaders on strategic communication matters establishing direction and priorities;
* guide, oversee and help create all aspects of the church internal and external communications including print materials, website, collateral materials, digital signage, social media and graphic presentations;
* ensure that all communications are strategically targeted to appropriate audiences to maximize participation and desired response;
* develop and execute branding guidelines and materials to assist ministry leaders in the production and execution of communication materials that are aligned with the MCC mission, vision and brand;
* provide input for sermon series planning, execution and branding;
* provide input and assit with the creation of operating and capital budgets;
* supervise, train and coach assigned staff to implement and effectively accomplish their assigned work
Specific qualifications include, but are not limited to:
* Brand or communication management knowledge
* Minimum of 5 years experience; church ministry experience desired
* Bachelor's degree required; communications or business major preferred
* Demonstrated experience in managing people and projects with high-quality relational outcomes
* Demonstrated ability to listen, discern, facilitate discussions, "see the big picture", and build consensus
* Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office, CMS website developemnt, Adobe Creative Suite, Indesign and Photoshop
* Ability to be extremely flexible in an environment that is subject to many last minute changes
* Ability to manitain a positive outlook and spirit of teamwork even in the midst of time sensitive projects
* Demonstrated creative, organizational, multi-tasking, detail-oriented, accuracy, follow-through, and project management skills
* Ability to work with a teachable heart
* Give full commitment in word and deed to support the faith tenants and cultural expectations of MCC
If you feel called by God to lead the communication efforts of a dynamic church in a new setting, & for a complete job description, please send your resume & inquiries to: