The Bridge Church is currently looking for the next Awesome individual to be a part of our team. Below you will find a job description.
Please email and include:
- Copy of your resume
- Link to a video of you leading worship
Worship Leader Job Description:
To partner with the Senior Pastor, Staff, and Ministry Leaders in fulfilling the Mission, Vision, Strategies, and Values of The Bridge. This is accomplished first through a personal and growing love relationship with Jesus. This is further accomplished through
contributing to loving relational unity among the entire leadership core. This is accomplished secondly by fulfilling the call of God and responsibilities toward The Bridge as Worship Director.
- Write and orchestrate songs that are birthed out of what is going on in the heartbeat of our church.
- Write and arrange worship instrumental pieces for the pre-service countdown.
- Create special music such as the (stomp numbers, ipad Christmas, etc)
- Facilitate band practices for each individual campus
- Lead the worship experience for services and special events
- Lead and oversee the auditions process for each campus
- Train musicians and singers and help them develop their talents and skills through resources, practices, training, and seminars
- Assist musicians with using the latest music technology such as loops in worship, in ear monitors, and other pieces.
- Teach The bridge musicians and singers through curriculum and devotions, what it means to be a “lead worshipper”
- Develop and lead multiple bands and multiple musicians for our campuses
- Continue to recruit, train and equip new musicians as our needs grow
- Help our current musicians sharpen their skills through workshops and training
- Create a worship environment that is predictable and that introduces the non believer and the seasoned believer to God.
- Create click tracks, and loops to be used during worship.
- Assist with stage designs lighting at the Goldsboro Campus.
- Follow up with those interested in joining the Bridge worship teams
- Keep track of monthly song lists for CCLI recording
- Create monthly schedules for both campuses that the teams can have weeks in advance
- Print, arrange, and transpose music for band rehearsals
- Schedule worship teams for special events
- Copy and Burn CDs for musicians and singers
- Use planning center software for: sheet music, song audio, scheduling, service confirmation and decline, orders of service, etc.
- Pastoral Care as needed