LifeChurch is about lifechange. We are a contemporary, culturally relevant, and growing church that is reaching people from all walks of life who are being transformed by Jesus Christ. We began in June of 2002 with 25 people and today have 1100-1200 attending
our weekend services. Our vision is to be a community where real people can connect with a real God and experience real life. Our mission, based on the Great Commission, is to help people
Know Jesus, Grow together in Him & Go serve the world. This forms the basis for everything we do. We are currently seeking a full time Associate Youth Director.
- Plan, lead and execute a weekly youth group worship experience in partnership with the Pastor to Students.
- Preach as part of a team at the weekly youth group worship experience.
- Planning and executing a weekly, weekend discipleship program for middle and high school students.
- Plan and execute a summer camps and student summer mission trips annually.
- Plan and execute an annual high school and middle school retreat.
- Plan and execute special events such as concerts and missions whenever possible.
- Recruit, care for and train volunteers.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Character is, by far, the most important aspect of leadership. We are a ministry focused on being disciples and making disciples out of our love for God and love for others. Our staff must model this approach to living before we can encourage others to
do the same. With this concern in mind, we are committed to providing a ministry in which our students and others can see living examples of a Christ-like life. Not perfect, but pursuing. Because this is essential to this ministry, we ask our leaders to commit
to the following:
- Living a life devoted to the Lord and pursuing humility, holiness, and godliness.
- Attending and participating in weekly worship, Bible studies and other practices to grow in Christ-likeness.
- Committing to our church body for fellowship.
- Pursuing a lifestyle that continually points to Jesus Christ.
- Seeking unity with Christ, the mission of LifeChurch, the staff and members of LifeChurch. Care for your own relationship with Christ.
- A daily time with God.
- Meet weekly with the Pastor to Students either in one-on-ones or in a staff environment.
- Participate in annual youth ministry training and planning conference.
- Taking care of your physical health.
- Set annual personal and ministry goals.
The Associate Youth Director is a support level staff member who will serve under the direct supervision and direction of the Pastor to Students in leading, planning, coordinating and promoting the student ministry of LifeChurch pertaining to grades 6 –
12. To express an interest in this position please send a resume highlighting the above qualifications
in a word doc format with your last name included in the title of that document to Mike Rice @ email@example.com