The Minister of Youth is to assist the pastor in every area the pastor deems necessary. The program of the local Baptist Church is so complex that different programs are necessary at various times. The staff must be willing to share in the TOTAL ministry
of the church. No staff member is above being called upon for additional assignments if and when the time should arise. The Pastor has within his authority the right to assign different tasks to staff members.
It is understood that any church staff member is to be:
- A Christian, committed to the goals of this church, and to be harmonious in staff relationships in achieving those goals.
- Loyal to the pastor and supportive of others on the staff.
- Exemplary in personal money management, including tithing of one’s income.
- Supportive of the entire church program.
- A willing visitor in homes, hospitals and other needy places.
- Ready and capable of leading others to know Christ as Savior.
- Willing to lead in various phases of worship.
- Forthright and kind in resolving any differences of opinion with others on the staff or within the church.
THE MINISTER OF YOUTH RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- To pursue a philosophy of enlisting and training lay persons as ministry-partners in the Youth Ministry Program.
- To establish and involve a Youth Committee and a Youth Council in the development and operation of a comprehensive Youth Ministry.
- To plan and direct all camps, fellowships and retreats for young people and their families, including Falls Creek, Super Summer, Student Life Camp, and retreats addressing the needs of families and parents, incorporating both youth and adults in planning
and execution of these programs.
- To maintain a Sunday evening youth ministry through drama, choir, or any Bible study deemed appropriate for youth.
- To develop a comprehensive ministry addressing the needs of families both in our community and in our church.
- To demonstrate a willingness to share in and participate in the total ministry of the church, to incorporate the Youth Ministry into the total church program, and to encourage interaction between the different age groups in our church.
- To plan, develop, and implement regular mission/ministry activities involving students and adult sponsors, emphasizing local projects.
- To assist the youth department directors by coordinating the youth Sunday School division.
- Maintaining all property and equipment at Falls Creek.
You can email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org